Vacation Home Services
Thank you for your interest in Blue Sky Cabin Rentals LLC, serving the vacation and property management needs of the North Georgia Mountains since 2004.
We believe our experience goes a long way when it comes to managing your second home or investment property. From routine maintenance and daily property management to large scale projects on your home, we are able to handle it all with local, caring service. All of this experience ensures that your investment is in the best possible hands at all times!
Having a rental cabin is an investment and we want to help you protect that investment while giving you the added benefit of offsetting the cost of home ownership. Renting out your home can sometimes be a scary process. You can rest assured that with Blue Sky Cabin Rentals you home will be in the best possible hands. We are a trusted name in the Ellijay community and throughout the mountains of North Georgia! Having your home on our rental program is a business partnership between Blue Sky Cabin Rentals and the Homeowners and will be treated with the highest possible level of commitment.
Here are a few of the reasons why you should trust your home to Blue Sky Cabin Rentals:
- All of our homes are advertised fairly. Our advertising is substantial, including Google, Yahoo and Bing. You can find our print ads in such media as AAA magazine, vacation guides to the area and our flyers in all Georgia Welcome Centers. Our Facebook page has over 35,000 Likes and growing, and we have quite a following on Pinterest.
- Our website is extremely well designed and functional (www.blueskycabinrentals.com). We utilize state of the art tools such as LiveRez and Navis and have a web designer on staff who is proficient at SEO (search engine optimization.)
- Homeowners receive timely monthly statements and revenue payments, homeowners have access to the rental calendar - this allows you to see all your bookings! There are never any rentals in your home that you do not know about!
- We handle all aspects of sales tax collections, reservations, cleanings, maintenance, etc... We want to make the rental process as easy as possible for each homeowner. Our service is comprehensive.
- We will not risk damage to your home or septic system by allowing more than the maximum number of guests in your home during a rental stay. We do not condone nor allow house parties in any of our cabins.
- All fees and maintenance is/are agreed upon by the homeowner before any large maintenance job begins.
- All homes are routinely inspected before and after each guest for any damages that may have occurred.
- Our staff is simply the best! We employ full time maintenance professionals, cleaners, inspectors, vacation planners, welcome center hosts, marketing professionals, web designer and a professional back office staff. All of our staff are insured and wear Blue Sky attire. Additionally, we maintain a fleet of trucks to serve your property, ensuring quick service and a professional presence in the area. In short, we have a significant investment in your success!
Every homeowner deserves to know that their home is being taken care of on a routine basis and treated with the quality of service that they expect. Blue Sky Cabin Rental Cabins must undergo a stringent quality assurance assessment. We want to provide our guests with a quality cabin that also provides unmatched cleanliness and all of the comforts of home. In order for us to maintain our standards, we ask that the homeowner provide the guest with as many amenities as possible to help them relax and enjoy their mountain getaway. Our guests enjoy cabins with the following qualities: Water frontage or views, mountain views (of course!) rustic or log-style design, thoughtfully decorated and relatively easy access. Cabins can be either large (5+ bedrooms) or small one bedroom. Seclusion and privacy are also preferred by many guests.
Some of our required amenities for our cabins
- Flat screen televisions
- Central HVAC
- Gas Grill
- Washer and Dryer
- Land Line Telephone
- Satellite/Cable with minimum basic channels
- DVD player
- Hot Tub
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wireless Internet access
Some optional amenities that our guests often request
- Upgraded linens (sheets and bath towels)
- Game room with game systems and/or game tables (pool tables, foosball, air hockey, etc..)
- Fire Pit
- Additional television for each bedroom
- Firewood provided during seasonal burning
- King-size beds
- Sleeping arrangements for larger groups (sleep 12-18)
If you feel like your cabin fits these standards and you would like to start generating additional revenue from your vacation home, then it’s time to call Blue Sky Cabin Rentals! You can also go to the "about us" tab and click on "contact us" to fill out some information about yourself and your cabin.
So....what are you waiting for? Give us a call today!