1. RATES & FEES:
Guests acknowledge, understand, and agree that the moment Guests give Blue Sky Cabin Rentals their credit card information, Blue Sky Cabin Rentals is authorized to charge credit card for the rental amount agreed upon including cleaning fees, non-refundable $50 Processing Fee and guest service fee, $5 per day. (fee includes Damage Waiver see section 13 for additional information) and 12% lodging tax.
Guest shall provide a guest list prior to driving directions being sent. If you are found to exceed the maximum occupancy of your cabin you will be charged minimum of $200 and it will be considered a breach of contract and may result in immediate eviction with NO REFUNDS OR REBATES.
This Cabin Rental Agreement is a legally binding agreement between Guests, Agency & Owner. Your reservation binds you to a specific period of time. Blue Sky Cabin Rentals will make every reasonable effort to correct any problem that arises during your stay in a timely manner. There should be no expectation of refund, and there will be no refund or relocation because you are disappointed with the property you have chosen to rent or in the event that something associated with the property is not working to your satisfaction. There will be no refunds or compensation for: Acts of God, Mother Nature (ie Snow/Ice), acts of war or government agencies, road maintenance, gas shortages, power outages or water outages. Massage cancelations less than 48 hours prior to appointment will not be refunded. Canoe cancelations less than 72 hours prior to arrival date will not be refunded.(Signed Canoe Waiver is required)
Blue Sky Cabin Rentals offers travel insurance which can protect against financial loss from unforeseen conditions that lead to trip cancelation, such as sickness or injury, job loss or relocation, revoked military leave. You must opt-in for coverage at the time of your reservation. The cost is 6.95% of your total reservation and you have 10-day risk free trial period. See the Travel Insurance Flyer or visit http://www.vacationrentalinsurance.com to review policy for coverage and exclusions. Cancellations must be in writing to [email protected] within the 10 day trial for a full refund.
5. CHECK-IN, CHECK-OUT TIMES:
Directions will be emailed seven (7) days prior to your arrival date providing the reservation has been paid in full and guest list has been submitted. To avoid getting lost, we highly recommend you DO NOT use GPS or internet mapping once you arrive in Ellijay. Please PRINT directions as cell service is not always available. Mileage markers and landmarks are included to ensure your safe arrival. If Guests leave home without directions, Blue Sky Cabin Rentals cannot be held responsible for Guests being unable to find their rental unit. NO REFUNDS OR REBATES will be offered.
Roads leading to most rental properties are dirt, gravel, bumpy and mountainous. Blue Sky Cabin Rentals is not responsible for conditions of road NO REFUNDS OR REBATES will be offered.
7. DOG POLICY: (Cats on a case-by-case basis.) $50 PET FEE APPLIES FOR MAXIMUM OF 2 DOGS - call our office to book with a pet.
Guests acknowledge, understand, and agree that for Blue Sky Cabin Rentals to continue to offer DOG FRIENDLY CABINS the following items must be adhered to. Limit of animals to 2 pets unless prior agreement is reached. Please notify our office for pets over 30 pounds or for more than 2 pets. Prior approval from office is needed and must be noted on your reservation.
Pets are only allowed in Pet Friendly Cabins. If pets are brought to non-pet-friendly cabin, a charge of not less than $500 will be charged to the credit card on file.
Pets are not permitted in hot tub. Guests agree to pay minimum $100 cleaning fee if pet gets in the hot tub.
Pets must be completely housebroken, well behaved, and pest free.
We provide a dog bed in each pet friendly cabin. Pets are not allowed on furniture or on or in beds.
If your pet gets on our beds or other furniture, the furniture/bed must be protected by the renter against hair, soiled paws, or any other soiling. Please bring appropriate protection such as old sheets/towels. Guests will be charged a cleaning fee of not less than $50 if pet hair causes a delay in cleaning services. We will charge an additional cleaning fee for soiled comforters. Guests agree that they will NOT use any linens or towels on pets other than towels provided by Guests.
Pets shall NOT be left uncrated while alone in cabin.
Guests agree to pay for any damages caused by pets. If pets have an accident in cabin, all clean-up will be performed by the Guests. Guests further agree to pick up waste from the grounds and deposit in plastic bags and then put into the outside garbage cans. Guests agree that failure to comply with clean-up of either inside cabin or outside cabin will result in an additional cleaning charge of no less than $50.
Guests agree to be in full control of their pets at all times and take full responsibility for their pets. For your dog’s protection, please keep him/her on a leash at all times and be wary of other dogs. You are surrounded by thousands of acres of forest, pets can get lost very easily if they are off the leash.
If any of these Pet Policy items are not met, Guests are in violation of this Agreement/Contract. Guests acknowledge Agreement/Contract and authorize Blue Sky Cabin Rentals to charge their credit card on file for any damages sustained.
Each of our properties are privately owned and not built to accommodate large number of tenants. Blue Sky Cabin Rentals does NOT permit weddings, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, parties, family reunions.
NON SMOKING - All cabins are non-smoking (including all decks, porches and steps). Guests agree to pay not less than $350 for odor abatement if they smoke in the cabin or if cigarette butts are left on the grounds.
No drinking of alcoholic beverages by persons under the legal age of twenty-one (21) is allowed in rental properties. Guests agree that if Guests are arrested for underage drinking at rental properties or if Blue Sky Cabin Rentals observe Guests under the legal age of twenty-one (21) drinking alcoholic beverages, this Agreement/Contract may be terminated and Guests evicted with no refund or rebate at the option of Blue Sky Cabin Rentals. Illegal drug use is strictly prohibited.
Maximum occupancy is stated in all accommodation descriptions. Guest further agrees that each additional guest over the age of 4, including visitors, will be listed and on file with Blue Sky Cabin Rentals. Rollaway beds, inflatable mattresses & sleeping bags are prohibited.
FIRE PITS - Guests acknowledge, understand, and agree that fire pits may be used year round, unless a mandatory burn ban is in effect. Firewood is NOT provided for use in the fire pits. Guests must provide their own hardwood logs to burn in fire pits - firewood at the cabin cannot be used in fire pits. If a property does not offer a fire pit guests will not make one. Guests agree to pay not less than $100, if any other items are burned in fireplaces or if Blue Sky Cabin Rentals wood is used in fire pit.
HOT TUBS - Guests may not add any objects or chemicals to the hot tubs. Guests agree to pay not less than $100, if hot tub has been compromised in such a manner that results in cleaning services being delayed. Hot tubs have been cleaned prior to Guests arrival. Guests agree to pay an additional charge of $50 if Guests request an additional cleaning of hot tub during stay. Guests understand that hot tub usage is at their own risk and will not hold Blue Sky Cabin Rentals or Property Owner responsible for any injury. It is absolutely forbidden for children to be in the hot tub without a responsible adult. NO REFUNDS OR REBATES will be offered.
10. MAINTENANCE ISSUES:
In case of a breakdown of any property equipment, guests shall notify Blue Sky Cabin Rentals immediately. Blue Sky Cabin Rentals will make every reasonable effort to correct any problem that arises during your stay in a timely manner. We cannot guarantee; heat, air conditioning, electricity, water, any appliances, cable, satellite, television, telephones, electronics, gas logs, grills, etc. NO REFUNDS OR REBATES will be given. Should a repair person make a call to repair or replace a unit that is found to be in non-working order and the problem was due to Guests oversight, neglect or misuse, Guests agree that the repair call costs may be billed to the Guests credit card on file.
KEY RETURN - Guests are responsible for the return of the property key. They are to be returned to the lock box or as instructed in the cabin. If the property key is not returned upon check-out, Guests agree that Blue Sky Cabin Rentals is authorized to charge the credit card on file not less than $100 for the costs of re-keying or replacing all of the locks and re-issuing new keys to owners, cleaning crews, and Blue Sky Cabin Rentals.
BEAR - DEER - LADYBUGS - INSECTS - Guests are in the mountains and woods and depending upon the time of year may encounter Bear, Deer, Turkey, Ladybugs, Carpenter Bees, Wasps, Scorpions, Snakes, Ticks, Ants, Chiggers, Squirrels etc. Guests are encouraged to dress accordingly and to bring insect repellent for outdoor activities. NO REFUNDS OR REBATES will be offered.
CONSTRUCTION - Guests acknowledge, understand, and agree that construction of new accommodations and attractions occur in resort areas. NO REFUNDS OR REBATES will be offered for inconveniences due to but not limited to; construction, construction noise, road repair, and maintenance.
11. RIGHT OF ENTRY:
Guests acknowledge, understand, and agree that Blue Sky Cabin Rentals reserve the right to enter property at any time to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, check damages, make repairs, alterations, and improvements, as Blue Sky Cabin Rentals deem necessary.
12. ITEMS LEFT BEHIND:
Blue Sky Cabin Rentals is not responsible for any items Guests leaves behind in cabin. If guest would like items shipped a fee of $25 plus UPS shipping costs for the return will be charged to credit card. Items will be discarded or donated after 7 days.
13. DAMAGE WAIVER: NON REFUNDABLE:
Damage Waiver covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that may occur during your stay, provided they are reported to Blue Sky Cabin Rentals prior to check-out. Any damages that exceed $300 will be charged to the credit card on file. Damage Waiver does not cover damages that are willful, intentional, a result of gross negligence or replacement costs for theft by you or your guests. Any repairs or replacement costs will be charged directly to the Guest credit card on file.
14. DAMAGES TO PROPERTY:
Premises are to be left in clean, undamaged condition, and Guests must follow check-in and check-out procedures located in the cabin book or in kitchen, along with the pet policy. Properties have been cleaned and inspected prior to Guests arrival. Guests agree to call Blue Sky Cabin Rentals if any damages or defects are noticed. Guests acknowledge Agreement/Contract and authorizes Blue Sky Cabin Rentals to charge their credit card on file for any damages, repairs, replacement, or special cleaning sustained for real or personal property.
15. SECURITY DEPOSITS:
Refundable Deposit will be initiated 7-10 business day after check out providing the cabin is left as instructed in our check out procedures and no extra cleaning is required.
16. Water Craft:
In consideration of being allowed to rent a canoe, kayak, paddle board, tube or other watercraft, participate in guided river trips and/or any other activities offered by Blue Sky Cabin Rentals (BSCR), I the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. I am aware that watercraft activities, including canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding or tubing, have inherent risks associated with them, including the potential for severe physical injury or death.
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, including any other property damage or loss, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF BSCR or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation.
3. To the extent permitted by law, I WAIVE any claim that I may have against BSCR, its directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors and any owners and/or lessors of premises used to conduct BSCR activities, including but not limited to: the City of Ellijay, the City of Blue Ridge (collectively the “Released Parties”), for any injury or loss that I suffer as a result of my rental of a canoe or other watercraft from BSCR or my participation in any BSCR activity, whether the injury or loss is due to the negligence of BSCR or the conduct of third parties. This means that I am giving up my right to sue the Released Parties for any such injury or loss.
4. I agree to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the Released Parties from all claims, demands, losses, and liability (including attorney’s fees) that arise from or relate to my rental of a canoe, kayak, paddle board, tube or other watercraft from BSCR or my participation in any BSCR activity. This means I will pay the Released Parties for any loss by the Released Parties connected to my rental of a canoe or other watercraft from BSCR or my participation in any BSCR activity.
5. I acknowledge that the Released Parties are not responsible for any possessions or valuables that I may choose to bring with me and I take full responsibility for any such items that I choose to bring with me on either a self-guided or BSCR guided river trip. I agree not to seek compensation of any sort from the Released Parties for any loss or damage to any personal items.
6. I agree to comply with any terms and conditions for participation in BSCR activities. If I observe any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest BSCR representative immediately.
7. I will notify BSCR of any medical or health condition that may cause injury to myself, others, or may require emergency care during my participation in any BSCR activity.
8. I give my permission to BSCR to use my name, image, voice, or statements in commercial or non- commercial publicity for BSCR.
9. I agree to pay all costs, including attorney’s fees, incurred by the Released Parties in enforcing or defending any rights under this Agreement. I agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia and that any disputes relating to this Agreement shall be brought in Gilmer County, Georgia.
10. This Agreement shall be binding upon my heirs, administrators, personal representatives and assigns in the event of my death.
11. If any portion of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, the remaining portions and provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Swim at your own risk. NO lifeguard is on duty. Do not swim around water craft at any time. Children swimming must always wear a life jacket and be supervised by an adult. Always use ladders at the docks and on the boats to exit the water.
17. AGENCY DISCLOSURE:
Blue Sky Cabin Rentals serves as the Agent and represents the owners of vacation properties in its rental program, and is acting at all times, in and for the best interest of the owners. Guests are a licensee of the Owner and not a tenant; and Guests are not acquiring any interest in the property.
Blue Sky Cabin Rentals strive to comply with all reservation requests for specific vacation properties. However, due to ownership changes, properties being removed from rental program, mechanical problems, or other unforeseen circumstances, Blue Sky Cabin Rentals cannot absolutely guarantee a specific property. Blue Sky Cabin Rentals reserves the right to change property unit assignment without liability should rental property become unavailable. Where comparable properties are not available Guests will have the option of selecting from available properties at the published rate or receiving a complete refund.
Blue Sky Cabin Rentals reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. All rental properties are leased without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
Due to liability issues, Blue Sky Cabin Rentals will be unable to provide prospective renters with directions or keys to preview properties. Information regarding individual listings is believed accurate but cannot be guaranteed
18. VIOLATION OF AGREEMENT/CONTRACT:
Guests acknowledge, understand, and agree that Blue Sky Cabin Rentals reserves the right to remove renter, if any of the of Agreement/Contract items are not met. NO REFUND OR REBATE will be offered.
19. EXPEDITED EVICTION:
A material breach of this Agreement by Guests, which, in the sole determination of Blue Sky Cabin Rentals, results in damage to the Premises, personal injury to Guests or others, a breach of the peace, a nuisance to others, or a violation of criminal law or local code, shall be grounds for termination of Guests tenancy. Violation of any of the rules contained herein will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION and forfeiture of rent and security deposit. If the tenancy created hereunder is for 30 days or less, the expedited eviction procedures set forth in the Cabins Act will apply. Guest(s) may be evicted under such procedures if Guest(s): (I) hold over in possession after Guest(s) tenancy has expired; (II) commit a material breach of any provision of this Agreement that according to its terms would result in the termination of Guest(s) tenancy; (III) fail to pay rent as required by this Agreement, or (IV) have obtained possession of the Premises by fraud or misrepresentation. Any reservation made under false pretenses will result in forfeiture of advance payments and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
This Agreement/Contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia and be treated as though it were executed in the County of Gilmer, State of Georgia. Any action relating to this Agreement/Contract shall be instituted and prosecuted only in the Gilmer County Superior Court, Georgia. Guests specifically consent to such jurisdiction and to extraterritorial service of process.
21. INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS:
Guests acknowledge, understand, and agree that Guests shall be solely responsible for any property damage, accident or injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry, and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to Guests use of the premises or the items of personal property provided by Blue Sky Cabin Rentals, the Owner at Guests request. Guests shall inspect and be familiar with proper use and application of such items prior to using them. Guests hereby agree to INDEMNIFY and hold Blue Sky Cabin Rentals, employees, owners and officers; and/or Homeowners harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guests use of premises or the items of personal property provided therein. Guests hereby agree to hold Blue Sky Cabin Rentals and/or homeowner, employees and officers harmless and to indemnify same against any and all claims which may arise during and after the course of rental as a consequence of any acts or omissions of Blue Sky Cabin Rentals and/or cabin owner, employees and officers. Guests assume the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold owner and Blue Sky Cabin Rentals harmless with respect there to. Use of any water craft obtained through Blue Sky Cabin Rentals will be the responsibility of the guest/renter and by obtaining and using said property, you agree to hold Blue Sky Cabin Rentals and all affiliated parties harmless from any claims related to such use.
21. REVIEWS AND SUBMITTED IMAGES
Guests agree if they sign a guest book in a cabin or any of our venues, submit a review, share an image on our social media sites or via email, tag us in a social media post or submission or do anything like it, that they are consenting to fair use by Blue Sky Cabin Rentals in advertisements, social media posts, newsletters and any and all other print or electronic promotions or publications. If you prefer that we not use any of your submissions, you will need to notify us via [email protected], listing any place you left a submission that you do not want shared or used.
Terms and Conditions for St. Patrick's Day Contest (March 2017)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the link posted on Blue Sky Cabin Rentals Facebook page and who are 25 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Blue Sky Cabin Rentals, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Blue Sky Cabin Rentals as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 1st, 2017 and ending March 18th, 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by March 18th, 11:59 PM.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://form.jotform.com/63325885026156. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Blue Sky Cabin Rentals. You may enter only once PER DAY, with each new cabin name. You must provide the information requested, which includes the cabin name where the Pot of Gold was found. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Blue Sky Cabin Rentals.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Blue Sky Cabin Rentals Gift Certificate valued at $200.00 to be used towards one rental stay at a eligible rental property . Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. Winner may use the Gift Certificate towards a stay at one of our properties on a non-Holiday visit from March 19th through May 27th, 2017. Additional specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Blue Sky Cabin Rentals. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Blue Sky Cabin Rental’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, additional rental fees and rates, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Winner must be able to provide a valid cc for any security deposit or fees, rates or other charges for the rental term. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Blue Sky Cabin Rentals to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Blue Sky Cabin Rentals. Winner will be notified by phone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Blue Sky Cabin Rentals shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Blue Sky Cabin Rental’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Blue Sky Cabin Rentals, anyone acting on behalf Blue Sky Cabin Rentals, and Blue Sky Cabin Rental’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Blue Sky Cabin Rentals. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Blue Sky Cabin Rentals from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Blue Sky Cabin Rentals may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Blue Sky Cabin Rentals reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Blue Sky Cabin Rental’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Blue Sky Cabin Rentals may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Blue Sky Cabin Rentals. Blue Sky Cabin Rentals reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Blue Sky Cabin Rentals has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Blue Sky Cabin Rentals reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Blue Sky Cabin Rentals and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Georgia, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Georgia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Blue Sky Cabin Rentals 61 Maddox Circle, Ellijay, GA. 30540 Requests must be received no later than January 31, 2017.
14. Sponsor: The SOLE Sponsor of the Campaign is Blue Sky Cabin Rentals: 61 Maddox Circle, Ellijay, GA. 30540
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Blue Sky Cabin Rentals is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.