1. RATES & FEES:
Guests acknowledge, understand, and agree that the moment Guests give Blue Sky Cabin Rentals their credit card information, Blue Sky Cabin Rentals is authorized to charge credit card for the rental amount agreed upon including cleaning fees, non-refundable $50 Processing Fee and guest service fee, $5 per day. (fee includes Damage Waiver see section 13 for additional information) and 12% lodging tax.
Guest shall provide a guest list prior to driving directions being sent. If you are found to exceed the maximum occupancy of your cabin you will be charged minimum of $200 and it will be considered a breach of contract and may result in immediate eviction with NO REFUNDS OR REBATES.
This Cabin Rental Agreement is a legally binding agreement between Guests, Agency & Owner. Your reservation binds you to a specific period of time. Blue Sky Cabin Rentals will make every reasonable effort to correct any problem that arises during your stay in a timely manner. There should be no expectation of refund, and there will be no refund or relocation because you are disappointed with the property you have chosen to rent or in the event that something associated with the property is not working to your satisfaction. There will be no refunds or compensation for: Acts of God, Mother Nature (ie Snow/Ice), acts of war or government agencies, road maintenance, gas shortages, power outages or water outages. Massage cancelations less than 48 hours prior to appointment will not be refunded. Canoe cancelations less than 72 hours prior to arrival date will not be refunded.(Signed Canoe Waiver is required)
Blue Sky Cabin Rentals offers travel insurance which can protect against financial loss from unforeseen conditions that lead to trip cancelation, such as sickness or injury, job loss or relocation, revoked military leave. You must opt-in for coverage at the time of your reservation. The cost is 6.95% of your total reservation and you have 10-day risk free trial period. See the Travel Insurance Flyer or visit http://www.vacationrentalinsurance.com to review policy for coverage and exclusions. Cancellations must be in writing to [email protected] within the 10 day trial for a full refund.
5. CHECK-IN, CHECK-OUT TIMES:
Directions will be emailed seven (7) days prior to your arrival date providing the reservation has been paid in full and guest list has been submitted. To avoid getting lost, we highly recommend you DO NOT use GPS or internet mapping once you arrive in Ellijay. Please PRINT directions as cell service is not always available. Mileage markers and landmarks are included to ensure your safe arrival. If Guests leave home without directions, Blue Sky Cabin Rentals cannot be held responsible for Guests being unable to find their rental unit. NO REFUNDS OR REBATES will be offered.
Roads leading to most rental properties are dirt, gravel, bumpy and mountainous. Blue Sky Cabin Rentals is not responsible for conditions of road NO REFUNDS OR REBATES will be offered.
7. DOG POLICY: (Cats on a case-by-case basis.) $50 PET FEE APPLIES FOR MAXIMUM OF 2 DOGS - call our office to book with a pet.
Guests acknowledge, understand, and agree that for Blue Sky Cabin Rentals to continue to offer DOG FRIENDLY CABINS the following items must be adhered to. Limit of animals to 2 pets unless prior agreement is reached. Please notify our office for pets over 30 pounds or for more than 2 pets. Prior approval from office is needed and must be noted on your reservation.
Pets are only allowed in Pet Friendly Cabins. If pets are brought to non-pet-friendly cabin, a charge of not less than $500 will be charged to the credit card on file.
Pets are not permitted in hot tub. Guests agree to pay minimum $100 cleaning fee if pet gets in the hot tub.
Pets must be completely housebroken, well behaved, and pest free.
We provide a dog bed in each pet friendly cabin. Pets are not allowed on furniture or on or in beds.
If your pet gets on our beds or other furniture, the furniture/bed must be protected by the renter against hair, soiled paws, or any other soiling. Please bring appropriate protection such as old sheets/towels. Guests will be charged a cleaning fee of not less than $50 if pet hair causes a delay in cleaning services. We will charge an additional cleaning fee for soiled comforters. Guests agree that they will NOT use any linens or towels on pets other than towels provided by Guests.
Pets shall NOT be left uncrated while alone in cabin.
Guests agree to pay for any damages caused by pets. If pets have an accident in cabin, all clean-up will be performed by the Guests. Guests further agree to pick up waste from the grounds and deposit in plastic bags and then put into the outside garbage cans. Guests agree that failure to comply with clean-up of either inside cabin or outside cabin will result in an additional cleaning charge of no less than $50.
Guests agree to be in full control of their pets at all times and take full responsibility for their pets. For your dog’s protection, please keep him/her on a leash at all times and be wary of other dogs. You are surrounded by thousands of acres of forest, pets can get lost very easily if they are off the leash.
If any of these Pet Policy items are not met, Guests are in violation of this Agreement/Contract. Guests acknowledge Agreement/Contract and authorize Blue Sky Cabin Rentals to charge their credit card on file for any damages sustained.
Each of our properties are privately owned and not built to accommodate large number of tenants. Blue Sky Cabin Rentals does NOT permit weddings, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, parties, family reunions.
NON SMOKING - All cabins are non-smoking (including all decks, porches and steps). Guests agree to pay not less than $350 for odor abatement if they smoke in the cabin or if cigarette butts are left on the grounds.
No drinking of alcoholic beverages by persons under the legal age of twenty-one (21) is allowed in rental properties. Guests agree that if Guests are arrested for underage drinking at rental properties or if Blue Sky Cabin Rentals observe Guests under the legal age of twenty-one (21) drinking alcoholic beverages, this Agreement/Contract may be terminated and Guests evicted with no refund or rebate at the option of Blue Sky Cabin Rentals. Illegal drug use is strictly prohibited.
Maximum occupancy is stated in all accommodation descriptions. Guest further agrees that each additional guest over the age of 4, including visitors, will be listed and on file with Blue Sky Cabin Rentals. Rollaway beds, inflatable mattresses & sleeping bags are prohibited.
FIRE PITS - Guests acknowledge, understand, and agree that fire pits may be used year round, unless a mandatory burn ban is in effect. Firewood is NOT provided for use in the fire pits. Guests must provide their own hardwood logs to burn in fire pits - firewood at the cabin cannot be used in fire pits. If a property does not offer a fire pit guests will not make one. Guests agree to pay not less than $100, if any other items are burned in fireplaces or if Blue Sky Cabin Rentals wood is used in fire pit.
HOT TUBS - Guests may not add any objects or chemicals to the hot tubs. Guests agree to pay not less than $100, if hot tub has been compromised in such a manner that results in cleaning services being delayed. Hot tubs have been cleaned prior to Guests arrival. Guests agree to pay an additional charge of $50 if Guests request an additional cleaning of hot tub during stay. Guests understand that hot tub usage is at their own risk and will not hold Blue Sky Cabin Rentals or Property Owner responsible for any injury. It is absolutely forbidden for children to be in the hot tub without a responsible adult. NO REFUNDS OR REBATES will be offered.
10. MAINTENANCE ISSUES:
In case of a breakdown of any property equipment, guests shall notify Blue Sky Cabin Rentals immediately. Blue Sky Cabin Rentals will make every reasonable effort to correct any problem that arises during your stay in a timely manner. We cannot guarantee; heat, air conditioning, electricity, water, any appliances, cable, satellite, television, telephones, electronics, gas logs, grills, etc. NO REFUNDS OR REBATES will be given. Should a repair person make a call to repair or replace a unit that is found to be in non-working order and the problem was due to Guests oversight, neglect or misuse, Guests agree that the repair call costs may be billed to the Guests credit card on file.
KEY RETURN - Guests are responsible for the return of the property key. They are to be returned to the lock box or as instructed in the cabin. If the property key is not returned upon check-out, Guests agree that Blue Sky Cabin Rentals is authorized to charge the credit card on file not less than $100 for the costs of re-keying or replacing all of the locks and re-issuing new keys to owners, cleaning crews, and Blue Sky Cabin Rentals.
BEAR - DEER - LADYBUGS - INSECTS - Guests are in the mountains and woods and depending upon the time of year may encounter Bear, Deer, Turkey, Ladybugs, Carpenter Bees, Wasps, Scorpions, Snakes, Ticks, Ants, Chiggers, Squirrels etc. Guests are encouraged to dress accordingly and to bring insect repellent for outdoor activities. NO REFUNDS OR REBATES will be offered.
CONSTRUCTION - Guests acknowledge, understand, and agree that construction of new accommodations and attractions occur in resort areas. NO REFUNDS OR REBATES will be offered for inconveniences due to but not limited to; construction, construction noise, road repair, and maintenance.
11. RIGHT OF ENTRY:
Guests acknowledge, understand, and agree that Blue Sky Cabin Rentals reserve the right to enter property at any time to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, check damages, make repairs, alterations, and improvements, as Blue Sky Cabin Rentals deem necessary.
12. ITEMS LEFT BEHIND:
Blue Sky Cabin Rentals is not responsible for any items Guests leaves behind in cabin. If guest would like items shipped a fee of $25 plus UPS shipping costs for the return will be charged to credit card. Items will be discarded or donated after 7 days.
13. DAMAGE WAIVER: NON REFUNDABLE:
Damage Waiver covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that may occur during your stay, provided they are reported to Blue Sky Cabin Rentals prior to check-out. Any damages that exceed $300 will be charged to the credit card on file. Damage Waiver does not cover damages that are willful, intentional, a result of gross negligence or replacement costs for theft by you or your guests. Any repairs or replacement costs will be charged directly to the Guest credit card on file.
14. DAMAGES TO PROPERTY:
Premises are to be left in clean, undamaged condition, and Guests must follow check-in and check-out procedures located in the cabin book or in kitchen, along with the pet policy. Properties have been cleaned and inspected prior to Guests arrival. Guests agree to call Blue Sky Cabin Rentals if any damages or defects are noticed. Guests acknowledge Agreement/Contract and authorizes Blue Sky Cabin Rentals to charge their credit card on file for any damages, repairs, replacement, or special cleaning sustained for real or personal property.
15. SECURITY DEPOSITS:
Refundable Deposit will be initiated 7-10 business day after check out providing the cabin is left as instructed in our check out procedures and no extra cleaning is required.
16. Water Craft:
In consideration of being allowed to rent a canoe, kayak, paddle board, tube or other watercraft, participate in guided river trips and/or any other activities offered by Blue Sky Cabin Rentals (BSCR), I the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. I am aware that watercraft activities, including canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding or tubing, have inherent risks associated with them, including the potential for severe physical injury or death.
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, including any other property damage or loss, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF BSCR or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation.
3. To the extent permitted by law, I WAIVE any claim that I may have against BSCR, its directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors and any owners and/or lessors of premises used to conduct BSCR activities, including but not limited to: the City of Ellijay, the City of Blue Ridge (collectively the “Released Parties”), for any injury or loss that I suffer as a result of my rental of a canoe or other watercraft from BSCR or my participation in any BSCR activity, whether the injury or loss is due to the negligence of BSCR or the conduct of third parties. This means that I am giving up my right to sue the Released Parties for any such injury or loss.
4. I agree to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the Released Parties from all claims, demands, losses, and liability (including attorney’s fees) that arise from or relate to my rental of a canoe, kayak, paddle board, tube or other watercraft from BSCR or my participation in any BSCR activity. This means I will pay the Released Parties for any loss by the Released Parties connected to my rental of a canoe or other watercraft from BSCR or my participation in any BSCR activity.
5. I acknowledge that the Released Parties are not responsible for any possessions or valuables that I may choose to bring with me and I take full responsibility for any such items that I choose to bring with me on either a self-guided or BSCR guided river trip. I agree not to seek compensation of any sort from the Released Parties for any loss or damage to any personal items.
6. I agree to comply with any terms and conditions for participation in BSCR activities. If I observe any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest BSCR representative immediately.
7. I will notify BSCR of any medical or health condition that may cause injury to myself, others, or may require emergency care during my participation in any BSCR activity.
8. I give my permission to BSCR to use my name, image, voice, or statements in commercial or non- commercial publicity for BSCR.
9. I agree to pay all costs, including attorney’s fees, incurred by the Released Parties in enforcing or defending any rights under this Agreement. I agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia and that any disputes relating to this Agreement shall be brought in Gilmer County, Georgia.
10. This Agreement shall be binding upon my heirs, administrators, personal representatives and assigns in the event of my death.
11. If any portion of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, the remaining portions and provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Swim at your own risk. NO lifeguard is on duty.
- Shower before entering pool
- People who appear to be afflicted with cuts, skin disease,communicable diseases, colds, fever, infection or other physical ailments are prohibited from entering the water
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper
- Bottles, glass and other hazardous objects are prohibited within the pool area
- All children under the age of 15 in the pool area must have adult supervision
- No diving is permitted into the shallow area of the pool
- No Running
- Any person suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs is prohibited from entering the pool
- Consumption of food, beverages, and tobacco products in the swimming pool is forbidden
- The pool will close during severe or dangerous weather conditions
- Tampering with any pool equipment is strictly prohibited
- Report hazards, mechanical failure, and all other issues to Blue Sky Cabin Rentals at (706) 636-2226
17. AGENCY DISCLOSURE:
Blue Sky Cabin Rentals serves as the Agent and represents the owners of vacation properties in its rental program, and is acting at all times, in and for the best interest of the owners. Guests are a licensee of the Owner and not a tenant; and Guests are not acquiring any interest in the property.
Blue Sky Cabin Rentals strive to comply with all reservation requests for specific vacation properties. However, due to ownership changes, properties being removed from rental program, mechanical problems, or other unforeseen circumstances, Blue Sky Cabin Rentals cannot absolutely guarantee a specific property. Blue Sky Cabin Rentals reserves the right to change property unit assignment without liability should rental property become unavailable. Where comparable properties are not available Guests will have the option of selecting from available properties at the published rate or receiving a complete refund.
Blue Sky Cabin Rentals reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. All rental properties are leased without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
Due to liability issues, Blue Sky Cabin Rentals will be unable to provide prospective renters with directions or keys to preview properties. Information regarding individual listings is believed accurate but cannot be guaranteed
18. VIOLATION OF AGREEMENT/CONTRACT:
Guests acknowledge, understand, and agree that Blue Sky Cabin Rentals reserves the right to remove renter, if any of the of Agreement/Contract items are not met. NO REFUND OR REBATE will be offered.
19. EXPEDITED EVICTION:
A material breach of this Agreement by Guests, which, in the sole determination of Blue Sky Cabin Rentals, results in damage to the Premises, personal injury to Guests or others, a breach of the peace, a nuisance to others, or a violation of criminal law or local code, shall be grounds for termination of Guests tenancy. Violation of any of the rules contained herein will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION and forfeiture of rent and security deposit. If the tenancy created hereunder is for 30 days or less, the expedited eviction procedures set forth in the Cabins Act will apply. Guest(s) may be evicted under such procedures if Guest(s): (I) hold over in possession after Guest(s) tenancy has expired; (II) commit a material breach of any provision of this Agreement that according to its terms would result in the termination of Guest(s) tenancy; (III) fail to pay rent as required by this Agreement, or (IV) have obtained possession of the Premises by fraud or misrepresentation. Any reservation made under false pretenses will result in forfeiture of advance payments and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
This Agreement/Contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia and be treated as though it were executed in the County of Gilmer, State of Georgia. Any action relating to this Agreement/Contract shall be instituted and prosecuted only in the Gilmer County Superior Court, Georgia. Guests specifically consent to such jurisdiction and to extraterritorial service of process.
21. INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS:
Guests acknowledge, understand, and agree that Guests shall be solely responsible for any property damage, accident or injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry, and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to Guests use of the premises or the items of personal property provided by Blue Sky Cabin Rentals, the Owner at Guests request. Guests shall inspect and be familiar with proper use and application of such items prior to using them. Guests hereby agree to INDEMNIFY and hold Blue Sky Cabin Rentals, employees, owners and officers; and/or Homeowners harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guests use of premises or the items of personal property provided therein. Guests hereby agree to hold Blue Sky Cabin Rentals and/or homeowner, employees and officers harmless and to indemnify same against any and all claims which may arise during and after the course of rental as a consequence of any acts or omissions of Blue Sky Cabin Rentals and/or cabin owner, employees and officers. Guests assume the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold owner and Blue Sky Cabin Rentals harmless with respect there to. Use of any water craft obtained through Blue Sky Cabin Rentals will be the responsibility of the guest/renter and by obtaining and using said property, you agree to hold Blue Sky Cabin Rentals and all affiliated parties harmless from any claims related to such use.
21. REVIEWS AND SUBMITTED IMAGES
Guests agree if they sign a guest book in a cabin or any of our venues, submit a review, share an image on our social media sites or via email, tag us in a social media post or submission or do anything like it, that they are consenting to fair use by Blue Sky Cabin Rentals in advertisements, social media posts, newsletters and any and all other print or electronic promotions or publications. If you prefer that we not use any of your submissions, you will need to notify us via [email protected], listing any place you left a submission that you do not want shared or used.